RV WARRANTY FOREVER IS AT NO COST TO YOU!
Leaf and coil springs, shackles and bushings, and rubber suspension springs.
Wheel cylinders, calipers, electric brake magnets, and hydraulic tubing and metal fittings.
WATER SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Hot water tank, burner assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, gas valve, electronic ignition assembly, PC board, heating system, shower, assembly, toilet, sink, holding tanks, gate valves, macerator pump, water pump, faucets, traps, fittings, and water lines.
AIR CONDITIONING COMPONENTS
Compressor, evaporator, condenser, capacitors, relays, expansion valve, control module and panel, reversing valve, blower fan and motor, and PC board. Coverage does not apply to motorhome chassis AC system.
KITCHEN CENTER COMPONENTS
Range/oven burner assembly, burner valves, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, convection oven, thermostat, thermocouple, burner, igniter, and PC board.
LP GAS SYSTEM
Gas regulators, gas tanks, gas valves, tank gauges, and LP lines and fittings.
HEATING SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Furnace igniter, burner assembly, gas valve, gas leak detector, thermostat, thermocouple, blower motor, and PC board.
Icemaker, trash compactor, built-in coffee maker, built-in food processor, in-sink disposal, ceiling fan motor, and smoke detector.
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COMPONENTS
Door handles, latches and springs.
MANUAL LEVELING JACKS
Factory or dealer-installed bolt on and welded scissor jacks.
* Towing and roadside assistance expenses are not covered under the Warranty Forever® program.
RV Warranty Forever® will pay for repairs to the stated and covered components of your travel trailer or motorhome, which are outlined in the RV Warranty Forever® agreement, for as long as you own it. Simply follow the maintenance guidelines outlined below and the components are covered forever!
On an annual basis, you must perform the following maintenance:
- Inspect roof and seal where necessary
- Inspect axles and hub, lube where necessary
- Inspect furnace clean blower and combustion chamber, control compartment, (remove any dust, lint, and obstructions) as necessary, test for gas line leaks.
- Inspect hot water heater flush holding tank, manually operate pressure temperature relief valve, and clean burner tube (as outlined by the manufacturer), as necessary.
* RV Travel World reserves the right to exclude some units from the Warranty Forever® Program. See dealer for more details.