New 2024 Heartland Corterra CT3.0ON ORDER
Heartland Corterra fifth wheel CT3.0 highlights:
- Master Suite
- Rear Living Area
- Kitchen Island
- Hidden Storage
You won't even feel like you're camping in this fifth wheel! The front master suite has a 72" x 80" king bed slide across from a dresser and next to an area prepped for a washer and dryer, plus there is a front dresser with wardrobes on either side and even an entrance into the dual entry bathroom. The bathroom has a radius shower to freshen up in each morning and a lighted mirror to make it easier for seeing as you get ready. The chef will have a great time preparing their best meals in the kitchen with the kitchen island, 16 cu. ft. refrigerator big enough for their favorite ingredients, a 22" oven to cook fresh cinnamon rolls, and a 30" over the range microwave to pop a bag of popcorn on movie night. Relax in true comfort in the rear living area on the residential furniture with hidden cup holders and USB charging ports by the electric fireplace with hidden storage!
Explore the open road with any one of these Heartland Corterra fifth wheels! They are built with a 8" I-beam, Azdel Onboard composite sidewalls, and a heated and enclosed underbelly to protect your unit's vitals. The Vault XL and color coded wiring makes it easy to navigate through it and the exclusive TRIO airflow AC system ensures maximum cooling to keep you cooled off on a hot summer day. You can safely enter and exit the unit through the deluxe tinted glass entry door with Extended Safe-T entry grab handle. The interiors abound in luxury with hidden storage all throughout, a wine and/or coffee bar for entertaining, and a residential appliance package for home cooked meals everywhere you go. Come find your favorite one today!
|34 ft 10 in
|13 ft 6 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|16 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|LR 55" Smart TV
|15' Adjustable Power w/ LED Lighting
|Number of LP Tanks
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
RV Travel World is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @916-770-4242 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.