2020 Taylor Road
Roseville, CA 95678
New 2023 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 181MBFALL SALE!
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 181MB highlights:
- Slide Out Dinette
- Semi-Private Front Bedroom
- Full Bath
- Three Burner Range
This is the perfect couple's trailer with space for an overnight guests on the booth dinette. The front queen Murphy bed can fold up in the morning so you can relax on the sofa, and there are two wardrobes here plus a privacy curtain to provide you with your own bedroom space. Once you've cleaned up in the full bath, head to the kitchen that includes ample counter space, a three burner range, plus an 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator for perishables. This model also includes a 15' power awning outdoors with LED lights so you can visit in the camp chair late a night.
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you woven flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion. You can use the outside spray port with a hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
|Length||22 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Interior Color||Urban Loft|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Available Beds||Queen Murphy|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
RV Travel World is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @916-770-4242 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.